Stryker Slat Treadmill
Redefine your clients’ running experience with an ergonomic, comfortable, and advanced biomechanical treadmill. TRUE heritage and engineering come together to provide your facility with a reliable commercial slat treadmill, the Stryker.
Our Stryker slat treadmill offers multiple benefits that enhance both your clients’ workout experiences and your gym. The TRUE Stryker treadmill:
- Requires less maintenance due to its slatted running surface, eliminating the need for tracking adjustments, waxing, or flipping.
- Provides trouble-free serviceability with adjustable, full swivel castors and easy access to the motor and electronics.
- Features shock-absorbing slat designs that provide users extra cushion on impact.
- Reaches a max speed of 12mph and an incline of 25% for high-performance training.
- Comes with built-in, easy-access quick-touch keys and interfaces for speed, incline, and HIIT workout adjustments.
- Includes three emergency stops, maximizing user safety.
Our Stryker slat treadmill is perfect for cardio workouts and commercial gyms looking to provide clients with enhanced and elevated workout experiences. Motivate your clients to run with an attractive cardio machine that makes running more enjoyable. Upgrade your fitness center’s cardio training with the innovative and modern TRUE Fitness Stryker slat treadmill.
For More Information Please Contact a Rep
LOWER MAINTENANCE + MORE DURABLE
The low-maintenance design and premium components of this commercial slat belt treadmill mean less downtime and an overall lower cost of ownership for your facility.
- Unique shock-absorbing design provides extra cushion where feet impact, allowing use of higher durometer, more durable slats. This provides the user a better feel while running and easier on joints, while also providing the facility a more durable, less-maintenance product.
- Robust design reduces vibration for both better user experience + protection of product components
We know time equals money, so we listened to our customers and made our commercial slatted treadmill easy to service and move.
- Adjustable, full-swivel castors for ease of product movement
- Easy access to motor and electronics for trouble-free serviceability
- No lubrication needed like standard treadmill belt
YOUR USERS WILL APPRECIATE
From its shock-absorbing surface to built-in wireless charging within consoles, the Stryker commercial slat treadmill is designed to be a training tool your members will want to use everyday.
- Shock-absorbing slat design provides user extra cushion
- Max speed of 12mph and incline of 25%
- Built-in easy access quick-touch keys for speed and incline
- Ergonomically-designed heart rate grips with thumb controls
- Open cockpit design for users of all sizes
- Oversized cup holders
- Decline kit available (-3%-22%)
To ensure user’s safety and protect the machine, we’ve incorporated patented TRUE safety features into the Stryker.
- Mechanical braking system will halt motion of and lock belt in the event of power loss or removal of safety key.
- Belt locks when treadmill not in use.
- Easy-access safety key.
As a running coach and a personal trainer, I love the Stryker treadmill! I personally use it for longer runs and hill work. I encourage many of my clients to use it because of how smooth the run is and how the belt will save some impact on their knees. The Stryker is a great treadmill for all kinds of runners, and I am very happy with its performance.
THE STRYKER IN DETAIL
Many of the features and state-of-the-art technology that make the Stryker more comfortable for users also provide your facility with a durable product.
THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF TRUE TREADMILLS
Engineered and built to withstand the demands of your facility, the Stryker commercial slat belt treadmill provides excellent durability thanks to its robust TRUE design and premium components.
|Power Source||120V/16A Dedicated (NEMA 5-20 Receptacle) 220-240V/8A Option Available|
|Incline Motor||Compression Elevation Motor with 1200 lbs. of thrust|
|Belt||62 vulcanized rubber slats - durometer of 75 shore|
|Rollers||58 mm diameter with shielded bearings|
|Speed Range||1 to 12.0 MPH / 1.6 to 19.3 KPH|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 25% (-3% to 22% with Decline)|
|Quick Access||Mechanical thumb switches and center pod with quick keys (speed and incline) as well as emergency stop|
|Frame Construction||Robotically welded heavy-gauge steel|
|Handlebar Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture-Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar®|
|Large Straddle Covers||Standard|
|User Detection||User Present Detection™|
|Emergency Safety Stop||Three emergency stops for safety (on console, center pod, and safety key)|
|ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Footprint||72" L x 35" W x 64" H / 182 cm x 89 cm x 163 cm|
|Running Surface||22”/55 cm x 60”/152 cm|
|Machine Weight||599 lbs / 271.7 kg|
|Shipping Weight||649 lbs / 294.3 kg|
|Maximum User Weight||500 lbs / 226.7 kg|
|Step-Up Height||13” / 33.02 cm|
|Decline Option||Available with Decline Kit|
|Incline Range||0% - 25% (-3% - 22% with Decline Kit)|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|Heart Rate Control Programs||Yes|
|Weight Loss Workouts||Yes|
|Contact Heart Rate Sensors||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate||Yes|